Google Classroom is a great resource for teachers that allows them to extend their classroom to the student’s computer. Classroom streamlines the process of sharing files, working with assignments and grading, and integrating other Google apps. Our quick reference guide will help you learn how to perform the most common tasks so that you can get the most out of the program and ensure that your students have a great experience.
This 6 page, tri-fold, full-color, guide is an invaluable resource for anyone who uses Google Classroom!
Some of the topics covered in this guide:
- Creating a Class
- Inviting Students to a Class
- Creating an Assignment
- Creating and Editing Questions
- Viewing Answers to Questions
- Viewing a Student’s Work
- Making an Announcement
- Emailing Students
- Writing Notes on Student Work
- Using Writing Tools
- Viewing Assignments on the Class Calendar
- Setting Permissions for a Class
- Classroom Mobile App